Sunday 26 October 2008

Stephenie on Ellen 17/9/2008

Just a quick post for today.


I was looking through YouTube videos to find one that would show you best how great Stephenie is. (I actually didn’t even consider looking for it until my lovely friend suggested it, well, I suppose passions develop best when you share them with friends.)


This one comes from the Ellen’s Show:


It doesn’t give you a lot of information about the books but it’s a great sample of who Stephenie is. She could be your teenage neighbour, for Cullens’ sake! She’s so spontaneous and funny :P


I generally hate Ellen but she occasionally makes a good joke, like “This is a very long dream, you sleep a lot.” LOL


“A very thick book, very impressive” on the other hand was just stupid, what sort of comment is that? She obviously didn’t read it at all…


3 Comments:

Satine1899 said...

I really enjoyed watching this one, the part when she's comparing Twilight Saga to her thin "scribble" is very funny. It's true, Stephenie is really amazing. A great woman :)
For Cullens' sake :P

Anonymous said...

I can't watch the video :(( what's wrong?!

ElaK said...

YouTube must have deleted the video, I inserted a new one ;)

Thanks Rachel W!!

I really like the video, I hope they won't cancell it again...

blogger templates | | Make Money Online