Saturday 11 October 2008

Welcome to my blog :)

Hi everyone,


Let me introduce you to my recent obsession, the marvellous creation by Stephenie Meyer – the Twilight Saga.


This guide is dedicated to all of you who only just discovered the books and are bombarded with information about Twilight from all around. I’d like to take you step by step how Bella’s world has taken over my mind…


I firstly heard about the book from a very good friend of mine who simply said: “You HAVE TO read it.” I trust her literature taste so I tried it and immediately fell in love...

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love these books! I could read them over and over again :D

Who's your favourite character?!

ElaK said...

I am pleased you liked them! :D And I understand why you would want to read them over and over again ;)

I think I like Alice most but I haven't finished the saga yet so I'm not positive. Alice is the craziest one so far and I enjoyed the little mystery of how was she created.

What about you? Is it also a vampire character? :)

Satine1899 said...

well well well :D I can't even begin to express how flabbergasted I was when I saw your blog, had I known it would turn to such obsession...I AM proud of you :D Of course I intend to be a frequent visitor from now on :D

Anonymous said...

I love Edward and that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

blogger templates | | Make Money Online